Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Spend a lot today. This is going to sound ridiculous but I did spend $39.90 on a belt from Zara. But I have been waiting all my life for a black studded belt and I walked the City Hall area and Orchard and then there it was...
From my new house, it takes like 45 mins to get to Orchard! Well at peak hour anyway. But I doubt it'll get much better at offpeak hours.
I am pretty pissed with my mom and she's pretty pissed at me for being pissed at her. Oh well, that's her. She doesn't like being wrong. Not only does she not like being wrong, she CANNOT be wrong. She is always right. The mutti is always right. Yeah. I wish she would stop fcking up my room. She won't let me arrange things the way I want, she won't stop stuffing things where they shouldn't be, she won't stop butting out and let my room be MY room. You may argue that she paid for the renovation, furniture, etc etc, but I will say zoom off because thats not how things work unless you are an ass of the highest order.
i thought the world of you
10:13 PM